This was, by far, one of the greatest concerts that I’ve ever attended. The atmosphere was perfect, a tiny club near downtown Madison, WI.
I wish I would have wrote down the track list, but there wasn’t a lot of room to maneuver around while they were playing. Thanks to the wonderful Mike Portnoy Tourography, the set list below is accurate.
The highlights of the show were:
- Lines in the Sand: The live version is a million times better than the studio
- Silent Man: The electric version of Silent Man… amazing
- Metropolis Pt. I: The added instrumental section was simply incredible… I’ve been to many concerts, own plenty of bootlegs, and I’ve never heard anything like this instrumental.
- Lines in the Sand
- Burning My Soul
- The Silent Man (electric version)
- Under a Glass Moon
- Hollow Years (electric version)
- A Crack in the Mirror
- Puppies on Acid
- Just Let Me Breathe
- Peruvian Skies
- Pull Me Under
- Ytsejam (w/drum solo)
- New Millennium
- Metropolis Part 1 (w/extended jam section)